Join the International Factoring Association to receive these exclusive benefits:
- Access to FactorSearch, a service designed to let businesses that are seeking Factoring the ability to e-mail specifics regarding their business to IFA members
- Membership in the IFA's Social Media Website Community
- Access to IFA Web Site Discussions
- Access to the IFA Membership List
- Discounts from IFA Preferred Vendors
- Annual Factoring Conference Discounts
- Discounts on IFA Webinars
- Discounts in the IFA Store
- Free Listings for the IFA Job Board
- Discounts on IFA Training Classes
- Ability to submit Legal Briefs to the Amicus Brief Program
- Use of the IFA logo for advertising, web sites, etc.
Membership is open to qualified banks and finance companies that perform financing or factoring through the purchase of invoices or other types of business-to-business accounts receivable. All members must adhere to the IFA's Code of Ethics
*This application is for credit cards only. If you would like to pay by check please contact the IFA at 805-773-0011 ext 303.
IFA Vendor & Attorney Listings
Join as a Vendor or Attorney Member for $300 per year to be viewed in our online Vendor Directory. Vendor members do not receive IFA Member benefits.
IFA Preferred Vendors
More information on becoming an IFA Preferred Vendor can be found here
Submitting an IFA membership application does not guarantee membership. Your application will be reviewed by the IFA Membership Committee. Due diligence will be performed on all membership applications, including, but not limited to, public record searches, published credit reports, and other available information. If membership is not approved, the membership fee will be refunded.
By authenticating this document, you warrant that you have authority to bind your organization. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California. Any disputes regarding your membership in IFA shall be brought solely in the federal and state courts located in the County of San Luis Obispo, California. You also agree that if there is any litigation regarding your IFA membership, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.