Connect with the International Factoring Association through fact sheets, interviews and more.
Terri Baker is the principal spokesperson for the factoring and receivables finance industry. In addition, the International Factoring Association staff can provide introductions to industry leaders and subject-matter experts on factoring, asset-based lending and receivables financing.
Terri Baker, Marketing Director
Phone: (805) 773-0011 ext. 303
Archived Press Releases:
Review press releases issued by the IFA.
- IFA Appoints Participating Observer to ULC Study Committee
- IFA Announces New Preferred Vendor WinFactor
- AFA Advocates for Rule Change in New York
- IFA Announces New Board Members
- AFA Overview of Utah Financing Disclosure Act
- IFA Announces New Preferred Vendors
- IFA 2022 Factoring Conference Registration Open
- IFA Announces New Executive Director
- IFA Mourns Passing of Founder Bert Goldberg
- IFA AFA Regulatory Win for the Factoring Industry
- IFA Preferred Vendor Decipher
- IFA New Advisory Board Members 2021
- IFA Factoring Industry Survey Report 2021
- IFA Preferred Vendor CSC
- IFA Factoring Conference Virtual Day Announced
- IFA Factoring Conference Update Release
- IFA New Preferred Vendor Haversine & FactorCloud
- IFA New Preferred Vendor Equiniti Riskfactor
- IFA 2020 Advisory Board Announcement
- IFA and AFA are Fighting for Factors
Learn more by viewing the IFA Fact Sheet
IFA Business Profile & Performance Survey:
The IFA conducts a bi-annual Business Profile & Performance Survey of its members, which is conducted by an independent market research firm. The survey provides information about members’ operations, client details, business development practices, human resources policies, and other key items so that members can benchmark their own performance and better identify operating practices and trends. View the IFA Survey Information
The Commercial Factor is the leading publication devoted exclusively to the factoring, asset-based lending and receivables financing industry and is published bi-monthly. View the Commercial Factor Archived Magazines available for download.
For logo files, conference photos and other images, contact Heather Villa, Managing Director, at 805-773-0011 ext 301 or by email: