Breakout Finance is transforming the financial landscape by providing a wide range of affordable, transparent working capital solutions for small businesses across the country. We are committed to one goal: helping small businesses seize their potential and become a breakout success (and have fun while doing it!) We’re constantly working for small business owners, leveraging our innovative solutions and partnerships with industry leaders to help our customers achieve unparalleled growth. Our products include business loans and factoring solutions to help position businesses for success. Join our growing team and become a champion for small business!
|$50,000 - $75,000
|Posting Start Date:
The Breakout Difference
Working at Breakout is more than just a job. It’s:
We want our employees to know they are part of something special. We want every employee to be invested in our success. To help accomplish this sense of purpose and shared ownership, we offer competitive compensation and equity for all employees.
- Being empowered to break down the barriers of traditional thinking.
- Being rewarded for strong performance.
- Holding the conviction that you can make a difference to the millions of small businesses in need of affordable funding.
- Embracing the dedication to always do the right thing.
- Being honest and forthright with customers.
- Feeling good about what you do for a living.
Your role as an Account Manager:
- Provide Customer Service to all Factoring and Asset Based Lending clients.
- Review, verify, monitor, report on and help administer and oversee all funding requests, funding transactions and collateral with respect to our ABL and factoring clients. This will include overseeing and coordinating production and sending of notices of assignments, estoppel letters and other appropriate correspondence with, and obtaining of invoices, financials and other deliverables from, clients and/or their customers in the administration, implementation, and monitoring of ABL and factoring facilities.
- Manage all pre-litigation collection efforts as to ABL and factoring clients in coordination with the Vice President, ABL and Chief Credit Officer
- Support and coordinate with Underwriters in connection with the underwriting and on boarding of all clients.
- Conduct, review and complete, in coordination with the Credit and Legal Teams and the Chief Credit Officer, all diligence (including UCC and other lien searches and legal diligence), background checks and verification and processes required for onboarding a client.
- Recommend approval of funding requests and process funding requests that are internally approved in a timely manner.
- Review Aging reports and monitor any payment trends. Escalate any payment declines to Vice President, ABL and Factoring Operations and perform appropriate AR management services in consultation with her in connection with delinquent accounts.
- Analyze monthly bank statements for the clients to ensure there were no misdirection of funds or report any misdirection of funds, apply related fees and implement and help implement appropriate remedial actions in coordination with the Vice President, ABL and Factoring Operations, General Counsel and/or Collections Manager, as appropriate.
- Report and/or escalate, as appropriate any items of concern as needed to Vice President, ABL and Factoring Operations, General Counsel and/or Collections Manager, as appropriate.
- Analyze and provide reporting to Vice President, ABL and Factoring Operations on client accounts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist Vice President, ABL and Factoring Operations with any additional tasks as requested.
What we offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, or accounting
- 5 years’ experience of ABL or C&I lending with a preference of a non-bank factoring and ABL lending environment
- This candidate should be a diligent, well-organized, collegial and energetic self-starter that will get tasks done timely and look for additional ways to mitigate risk and streamline processes
- An enjoyable culture that encourages collaboration and rewards you for strong performance
- An equity ownership position in Breakout Capital
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401K Plan, with employer contributions
- Paid, flexible vacations and holidays
- Day off on your birthday
- Free parking
- Casual work environment with no formal dress code
|This listing expires on: 3/4/2024