Inside Sales Manager
Commercial Funding Inc. (CFI)
has an immediate opening for an inside sales position. The position will offer opportunities to provide different accounts receivable lending facilities to prospective clients and for the employee to learn and grow within our company.
- Coordinating multiple incoming leads to generate new factoring and asset-based lending relationships.
- Serve as primary contact with prospective customers to understand their business and gather appropriate financial and AR related information.
- Evaluating secured lending solutions for re-capitalization, growth opportunities, and turnaround situations.
- Analyzing prospective clients’ needs and working within CFI’s credit box to propose and close appropriate factoring and lending facilities.
- Referring equipment finance opportunities to our sister company Commercial Credit Group Inc.
- Self-motivated, driven manner that results in securing deals quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to multitask and work several new relationships at a time while keeping all necessary parties informed of the current status.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in selling factoring, asset-based lending, or lines of credit based upon a client’s accounts receivables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CFI is a national accounts receivable finance, factoring and asset-based lending company located in Salt Lake City, UT. We are a subsidiary of Commercial Credit, Inc., one of the largest privately held commercial finance companies in North America, specializing in equipment finance for the construction, fleet transportation, manufacturing, and waste industries. Our commitment to relationships and customer service has produced excellent financial performance through all cycles since our founding in 2004. We hold our originations on our balance sheet, which is funded through a combination of committed revolving bank credit facilities, asset-backed securities, unsecured debt, and equity.
offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business emphasizing customer service and relationships with the financial capabilities of a large institution.
For more information, please visit us at www.commercialfund.com
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org