The International Factoring Association's (IFA) goal is to assist the Factoring community by providing information, training, purchasing power and a resource for the Factoring community.
to find a factor
for your company.
- Certification: The Certified Account Executive in Factoring (CAEF) designation is the first professional certification of its kind that recognizes professionalism within the Factoring Industry. Certification...
- Vendor/Attorney Directory: Find a Vendor or Attorney to assist you with your needs. The most comprehensive listing of vendors and attorneys serving the Factoring community. Vendor/Attorney Directory...
- Factor Search: This area is designed to let businesses that are seeking a factoring firm to e-mail specifics
regarding their business to the factors. Find a Factor...
- Events: Learn about upcoming educational meetings, conference calls and our annual Factoring Conference.
Find relevant courses and conferences for the Factoring Industry. Read more...
- IFA Magazine: The quarterly IFA Magazine, along with back issues will be posted here. IFA Members
with an e-mail address will receive the quarterly Magazine. Read more...
- IFA Store: Factoring Software and Books from Factor Help, Dash Point and more. Find Factoring Articles,
Forms, Books & Reports. Purchase & download past IFA Conferences and Teleconferences. Shop now...
- Code of Ethics: This document outlines the goals and objectives that all members of the International
Factoring Association must adhere to. Read more...
Membership is open to all banks and finance companies that perform financing or factoring through the purchase of invoices or other types of accounts receivable. All members must adhere to the IFA's Code of Ethics.To join the IFA, please download the membership application and submit it to the IFA via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax at: 805-773-0021
IFA Profile & Survey:
The IFA conducts a biennial Business Profile & Performance Survey of its members, which is conducted by an independent market research firm. The survey provides information about members, operations, client details, business development practices, human resources
Learn about upcoming educational meetings, conference calls and our annual Factoring Conference in the Spring of each year. Also included in this section are relevant courses and conferences for the Factoring Industry.
Click Here: Upcoming Events
And the medicines that are being prescribed to people who are on this post buy generic priligy online pharmacy when you start taking any type of medication, you have to know that you could experience side affects to those medicines.